– How does the ordering process work?
o Once we are set on the model and specs, we’ll send you a final order confirmation with all your order details. We start the process of building your frame after a 50% deposit.
– Can I make changes later in the ordering process?
o Basically, yes. But there are some cutoff dates throughout the process to stay on the timeline.
– How long does it take to order a frame or bike?
o Depending on the season, lead times are pretty steady at about 10-12 weeks. But please note this can stretch with custom paint and/or custom geometry.
– How do I figure out my geometry?
o No problem, we can help size you in. We do a Q&A to dial you in and make sure you’re on the right size. We always send a geometry drawing to you to confirm before we build anything!
– Do you offer custom geometry?
o We do, reach out if you’re looking for a full custom geometry or just some small changes.
– Where’s your gravel bike?
o Check this space in about 3-4 weeks.
– What are my options for paint and color?
o Take a look at the paint page here for a listing of all our standard colors. Above and beyond this, we do a lot of custom paint jobs. Custom paint usually runs from additional $150-500
– Can I do a custom build?
o Take a look at our standard builds, they are pretty solid. If you are looking for something beyond this, send us a message and we help sort you out. Custom build kits are subject to availability. Yes, we can do Campagolo. Would love to do Campagnolo!
– Can I order a frame with rim brakes? Discs are just a fad!
– I have my own (fork/wheels/etc), can I send to paint to match?
o Yes absolutely! We do this all the time. Cost depends on the item and type of painting.
– What is your warranty policy?
o We offer a 5 year warranty on any manufacturing defect. This does not include natural wear and tear, environmental damage such as rust, crash damage, etc.
– What if I crash and ruin my bike?
o We offer a crash replacement discount, stay safe out there!